You are currently viewing Microwave Oven Radiation

Microwave Oven Radiation

In today’s day and age, it is hard to find a home that does not own a microwave. The heating of food inside the microwave is a result of microwave oven radiation that vibrates the water inside food. In this day and age where microwave comes in handy not only for faster cooking but also for making our favorite delicacies like fairy bread, pizza or even sour dough bread, would we want that to have any side-effects on our health? I personally would not like it and I know you will not too.

That said, did you know faulty microwaves can lead to radiation leakage which can be harmful and, in some cases, life-threatening?

If you have even a slight bit of doubt, that your microwave could have been compromised, having a microwave tester visit you is the best idea. This small step could literally save your life.

Electrical test and tag (ETT) is your go to if you need to get your oven checked for any leakages, power output efficiency or a general check-up of the overall functioning.

Are you a person who gets health-check ups done regularly and does not wait for a disease to visit the doctor? Yes? In that case, if you do not take your health lightly, why take a risk with your microwave which is literally related to what you consume?

Still confused? Don’t worry! We got you. If you are still wondering if it is worth it, below are a few questions to ask yourself to detect a faulty microwave oven.

  • Is my microwave door loose or not closing properly?
  • Is it making sounds while heating food?
  • Is there any spark inside while the microwave is on?
  • Is there any burning smell?
  • Is my food not cooking properly?

While the solutions to the above problems are definitely not DIY-able (if that’s a word!)  it is best to let the experts do their job, instead of us relying on Google and YouTube searches.

But no one has stopped you from searching us!

Don’t wait till it’s too late! Book a Expert of Microwave Oven Radiation Sydney with us today!!

Call 0476 888 078

Leave a Reply